Club History


Here is a brief history of Kyneton Car Club!

The Kyneton Car Club was formed on July 12th 1957 and the first meetings were held in the Mechanics Institute Hall which is now the Kyneton Library. Six members attended.

Over the next 50 years the Kyneton Car Club has enjoyed running many events.

On 23rd August 1984 work started on the clubs new home and autocross track at Rollinson Reserve and over the years has had many upgrades to make it the great place it is today.

Our Club runs events through out the year, with Autocross at our track in Kyneton and Tarmac events at the likes of Bryant Park Hill climb track in Moe

Broadford Motorcycle Australia Road circuit , and Wodonga Tafe tarmac track

We are a Friendly Family orientated club

So if you want to join a good and friendly car club, come and see us!

Autocross rounds run most months on the 3rd Sunday of the month

( check Our Calendar for details and dates!!)

Also find below some videos and pictures of our members competing in previse events we have run